Thursday, December 9, 2010

TANGLED - Person In My Closet



The Wiggles and Giggles Crew went on a field trip to the movies today. We saw Tangled in 3D.
It was actually my second time to see it, and I loved it even more! I really got a kick out of watching the kids watch a 3D movie.



 They all tried to reach out and touch the magic. Or they would flinch in fear that an object was coming right for them.
It's so realistic that you can't help but feel like you are a part of the movie.


And the 3D glasses are a big hit too!

Slade asked me if I was going to cry. I guess he knows me pretty well.
I even cried when we saw Toy Story 3!
And he was right, I did cry. Even the second time around.

All my life I have been called a princes. My Dad used to call me that as a kid.
My husband calls me that now.
But I gotta tell ya that when I am in the midst of dirty diapers, carpools and stinky laundry. I don't exactly feel like royalty!
Maybe one of the reasons fairy tales are so adored is that they help us connect to our inner prince or princess.
They remind us that there is more to life than meets the eye.
They help us recognize the evil villain in our own life, and have faith in a Prince Charming soon to come.
They help us believe in things unseen, and remember that we have worth beyond measure.
And last but not least, they help me hold on to the possibility of a Happily Ever After!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment