Thursday, November 11, 2010

Excavaters are Awesome!

Carson and Gracie put a rock band together, their #1 single is titled" Excavator's are Awesome!" Its a really easy song to learn, all ya gotta do is sing Excavator's are Awesome, Bulldozers are my Favorite, over and over to any random melody that's floating around in your head.

Carson, connected to his inner Bon Jovi!

Gracie connected to her inner Rock Star!

On Thursday for preschool we went and got a Gold Fish to go with out letter F theme.
Slade and Hailey loved our visit to the pet store, but apparently I didn't make myself very clear about the gold fish thing, because as we were ready to check out, Slade kept saying "But Shellie, where's our gold fish?" I had a bag of 20 gold fish in my hand, so I was confused. I held up the bag to show him our new purchase, but he wasn't satisfied. I reminded him about the letter F for fish, and that was why we were at the pet store. That didn't help either. Then with obvious disappointment he said, "But I wanted Fishy crackers!"


Slade under the sea....ish

I think he'll learn to live with the real thing.

Here are some more pics of our visit to the Pet Store.....



Hopefully, the gold fish will live longer than a day! Pray for a miricle.

1 comment:

  1. Dad says to leave the goldfish under the heater for the night...they'll dry out! Too funny...isn't that so life!
    Are you coming tomorrow? Call me:)

    I love that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete