Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letter F Song



Letter F is this weeks letter. I used to be the song leader for my church, and during
a training, I learned that any topic that is taught to music had a 90% retention rate, compared
to a 40% retention with other methods. Well I have proven that method in my own family
over and over. Music is how I taught our address, phone number and other important
information to my children. And now every time I get the opportunity to find a little jingle
to reinforce what I am teaching in preschool I use it.
So each week I will be posting the current letter jingle or video. Its there for you as parents to
use as you would like, and also gives you an idea of what I do in Preschool time.
This paticular jingle is so catchy, you will find it hard to resist the impulse to dance to it!
Thats what the kids do, its a blast to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment