Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LETTER D SONG




Thats right this weeks letter in Pre School is the letter "D"!
So we Danced! This was a perfect video to dance too. Then we found things
around the house that start with the letter "D" like... Dimes, Dinosour, Doors
and Dots!
We really had some fun making a Human "D".......
                                                          Upper Case "D"
                                                         Lower Case "d"
                                                         Then we made a Dinosour Craft....
                                                          and then ate Doughnuts for snack.
                                          Slade got clever and made a "D" out of his Doughnut!

Funny Note:
While gluing on the dinosaur parts, I spilled the glue on my shirt. Naturally I said "Dang it!" Slade said "Why did you say @*#^$! it!? " I smiled and told Slade that I said "Dang it! not  @*#^$! it! He thought about it for a second and then said loud and proud...Hey  Shellie! "D" is for @*#^$! it!
I had myself a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment