Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday to me! Don't even think about asking how old I am! I am still in HUGE Denial!

In the spirit of Celebration for my eternal youth we had a party at Chuck E Cheese's.
Greasy Pizza, Animated Mechanical Rats, and 150 tokens for all games under the sun is the only way to go!




Carson seriously blew through all 45 of his tokens in 5 minutes flat! He didn't get it when I said that when the tokens are gone, there really gone.
Fortunately he was able to "buddy up" with some of his day care friends.


Hailey kept whistling at everyone. She wanted to share every moment with someone.

Slade had a little vendetta going with the "whack a mole" game. He was very determined to get em all! And if he held his tongue in just the right position, he usually did.


Little Leiona had to explore it all. She loved the freedom of running around were ever she wanted. And when we a got a visit from Chuck E. himself, she screamed at him and gave him a big push.

My favorite moments......
Hailey Dancing and singing on stage with all the mechanical characters.
Carson giving it all he's got to get all the balls in the clowns hat.
Slade being so excited to trade well over 100 tickets for a silly straw.
Danial scavenging for tickets by stalking other patrons and hoping that they wouldn't remember to get their tickets when they finished the game. ( He scored several times too!)
Chasing Leiona into the kitchen.

I may look my age, but I will always be a kid at heart. My little day care kids keep me feeling young and spontaneous. Their squeals of utter delight is what brings me great joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment