Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!




In Celebration of Ze Luv Day.  We gave the ones we love a "Heart Attack".

Did you enjoy your surprise?

I was quite surprised by how much the kids got into it.
They were laughing and jumping with excitement.
Every time we pulled into a driveway, the kids just couldn't wait to get out and start smearing the doors with LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
They really had a lot of fun.
I personally thought they might find it boring. But heck no! They even wanted to give Hart Attacks to my neighbors.
Good thing we ran out of hearts!

Then we went to Krispy Kream to get  a heart shaped doughnut.



But I was the only one that got one. Everyone one else wanted the empowerment of choosing for themselves!
Here are a few things that they love about you.....

Hailey: I love my mommy and daddy! Mommy is Mmmm for Megan, daddy is Ba for Bryce.
Danial: I love my mom because she makes the stuff I like, and because we are best friends and we sit on the couch and take a nap.
Slade: I love her so much and her starts with "D" and Gary starts with "G" and my daddy starts with "I". And my mommy buys me toys everyday. And hers has a broken leg.

I just have to take a minute and express how much I truly LOVE your children. They make me smile and laugh every single day! I will never tire of all the random hugs and wet kisses I get from them. Having them in my life allows me to feel young and spontaneous. They teach me simplicity, playfulness, unselfishness, and charity.
They are so precious! I consider myself blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment