Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cabin Fever

Two days ago the weather was so nice that we were outside jumping on the tramp.
Today we woke up with a foot of snow on the ground.

This is the point in the winter season that I look out the window in the morning and sigh real loud.
According to the weather man, it's going to snow everyday for the rest of the week.
 Oh Bother!
I think I got a bad case of Cabin Fever! I am not the only one. The day care kids seem to be crawling out of their skin! The same old four walls are making us all a little crazy, so we bundled up, and headed for a play land adventure.
Carl's Jr. Was the appointed location.
I wonder sometimes what people must be thinking when they see me walking in with all these hyper kids.
For the most part I just think they are glad it's me and not them!
I get some interesting looks though. It's kinda funny!
I am just soooooo glad that there are play lands we can go to when the walls seem to be closing in on us!

The kids go crazy! They run and climb and jump and scream. They just let loose!
They start acting more like themselves and less like grumpy bears.


Usually we have it all to ourselves so I don't have to worry about being responsible for bursting some one's eardrums with our noise!
Here are some pics of our little play land outing.....



Finally! A place to get all our Wiggles and Giggles out.

No comments:

Post a Comment